-- USB 3.1 Type C to HDMI for PC / Mac / Mobile Phone
$15.50 inc GST
|■ Our stock||in-stock|
|■ Part #||FX-398||
img-2 Actual product may vary from the image
USB 3.1 Type C to HDMI Converter
Connect USB C port computer or mobile phone to HDMI display
- USB Type C 3.1 (Not USB 3.0 OR 2.0) interface.
- Thunderbolt 3 port interfaces which supports "DisplayPort Alternate Mode"
- Supports resolution up to 4K*2K(3840*2160)@30Hz. Backward compatible with 1080p. Capable of delivering digital audio and video signal.
- Plug and play, No additional driver/software required
- Compact design. About 1.5cm width & 24cm length(includes cable)
Compatibility (includes but not limited):
- Most of Windows PC with USB 3.1 port
- iMac/iMac Pro 2018, MacBook Pro 2016/2017/2018, iPad Pro, MacBook Air 2018, 12" Retina Display MacBook 2015/2016
- New Microsoft Surface Book 2, Surface Go
- Lenovo Yoga 900/910/920/720, ThinkPad P50/P70
- Dell XPS 15 9550, XPS 13 (9350/9360/9370), XPS 12 2-in-1 9250
- Samsung Galaxy S10+, S10, S9+, S9, S8+, S8, Note 9, Note 8.
- Huawei P30 PRO, P30, P20 PRO, P20, Mate20 PRO, Mate20, Mate20X, MateRS, Mate10PRO, Mate10, Honor V20, Honor Note10.
- LG G5, V20, V300L.
- HTC U12+, U11+, U11, U Ultra, HTC 10
- Microsoft Lumia 950/950XL, Alcatel Idol 4
Important Note: Product information is acquired from suppliers and relevant manufacturers. Please check directly with the manufacturers for the most up to date information.
While we make every effort to keep this site current and error free, we cannot honour errors which include but are not limited to outdated/incorrect pricing and/or specifications.
Prices and specifications can change without notice. Pictures are for illustration purposes only and are not guaranteed to be completely accurate.
Individual compatibility of items not guaranteed unless installed and tested by our technicians. Please email us with any specific enquiry.
If you find cheaper price than us within Australian websites, please Click here