Simplecom SA492 is a 3-in-1 USB 3.0 to SATA and IDE adapter, with 3 storage interfaces and gives you the flexibility of connecting SATA and IDE storage drives to your computer via USB.
It supports laptop 2.5" SATA HDD or SSD, desktop 3.5" SATA or IDE HDD and 5.25" optical drive, and allows you to connect them through an available USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 port. Transfer data quickly and easily through USB 3.0 at speeds of up to 5Gbps, up to 10x faster than USB 2.0. Installation is simple and no driver software required, and blue LED lights indicate activity to confirm data transfer.
SA492 is a caseless solution that makes swapping hard drives easier than ever before. One solution for all types of hard drives make this a perfect solution for data transfers or data backup.
- Flexibility of connecting any SATA and IDE storage drives to your computer
- Supports 2.5" SATA HDD or SSD, 3.5" SATA or IDE HDD and 5.25" optical drive
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
- Power adapter included for using 3.5" or 5.25" drives outside system
- IDE power connector for easy access of 3.5" or 5.25" IDE drive
- ON/OFF switch ensures easy and safe control of power
- LED indicator for power and activity status
- Enables access three hard drives simultaneously
- Transfer Rates Up to 5 Gbps with USB 3.0, 480 Mbps with USB 2.0
- Hot-swappable, plug and play, no driver software required
- Support Windows XP and above, Mac OSX 10.6 and above
- 1x SA492 USB3.0 to IDE SATA Adapter
- 1x USB 3.0 Cable
- 1x IDE power cable
- 1x Power Adapter
If you find cheaper price than us within Australian websites, please Click here