A solid 2-bay USB 3.0 Docking Station with offline Clone Function
Simplecom SD322 SATA Docking Station supports the direct insertion of two 2.5" or 3.5" SATA Hard Drives. It provides a simple, fast, and cost effective solution for data recovery, drive imaging, and testing centers, or any environment that requires fast access to uninstalled/archived drives. Plus, now you can take advantage of the super speed USB 3.0 to quickly transfer files up to 5 Gbps. Connect any 2.5"/3.5" Serial ATA (SATA) or SATA II Hard Drive to your computer through an available USB 3.0 port on your desktop or laptop.
With completely offline cloning technology, Simplecom SD322 can copy your files from one disk to another without computer support. Ready for Plug and Play/Hot Swap and no Additional Driver is needed.
- Designed for direct insertion of two 2.5 inch or 3.5 inch SATA HDD/SSD
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Interface, transfer rates up to 5Gbps
- Backwards-Compatible with USB 2.0, transfer rates up to 480Mbps
- Solid aluminium casing with glossy ABS top panel, elegant and stylish
- LED light indicates Power and Activity status
- Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed
- Support offline clone, easy installation, computer-independent duplicating/cloning without computer support, high efficiency
- Reliable and high watts DC power supply (12V, 4A), so that a stable energy supply is guaranteed for 2x 10TB hard drivers
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP and above (32/64-bit), Mac OS 10.10 and Above, Linux
- Please check the actual capacity of HDD 2 (Target Disk) is higher than HDD 1 (Source Disk)
- When cloning a hard disk, no PC is required. You just plug both hard drives, press "Clone" button about 3 seconds until the LED will light up -- then quickly press "Clone" button, the cloning will begin. Progress indicator with LED: 25% - 50% - 75% - 100%.
- 1x SD322 USB 3.0 Dual Bay SATA Docking Station
- 1x USB 3.0 Cable
- 1x 12V/4A Power Adapter
- 1x User Manual
If you find cheaper price than us within Australian websites, please Click here