$119.00 inc GST
|■ Our stock||1~2 days|
|■ Supplier's stock||7+|
|■ Part #||DGS-1016D||
img-2 Actual product may vary from the image
Data Rate: 10/100/1000 MbpsForm Factor: DesktopInterface: RJ45Port / Slot: 13 - 21
* Features a non-blocking switching architecture that filters & forwards packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
* Address learning and aging, 802.3x Flow Control for full-duplex mode & back pressure flow control for half-duplex mode alleviates traffic congestion and ensures reliable data transmission
* The auto features of this switch make install plug & play & hassle-free
* No configuration is required
* Auto-MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminate the need for crossover cables for connection to another switch or hub
16 x Ethernet 10Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-TX, Ethernet 1000Base-T
Data Transfer Rate
Data Link Protocol
Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
MAC Address Table Size
Link activity, port transmission speed, power
Flow control, full duplex capability, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), store and forward
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x
Expansion / Connectivity
16 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
Plug and Play, CE, FCC Class A certified, CSA, VCCI Class A ITE, FCC
Power supply - internal
AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
Power Consumption Operational
Min Operating Temperature
Max Operating Temperature
Humidity Range Operating
5 - 95%
Important Note: Product information is acquired from suppliers and relevant manufacturers. Please check directly with the manufacturers for the most up to date information.
While we make every effort to keep this site current and error free, we cannot honour errors which include but are not limited to outdated/incorrect pricing and/or specifications.
Prices and specifications can change without notice. Pictures are for illustration purposes only and are not guaranteed to be completely accurate.
Individual compatibility of items not guaranteed unless installed and tested by our technicians. Please email us with any specific enquiry.
Managed Switches: Lifetime warranty through D-Link.
Unmanaged Switches: 3 years warranty through D-link.
Please check here for details.
Power Supplier / Fan which comes with, 1 year warranty.
If you find cheaper price than us within Australian websites, please Click here