TP-Link 54M Wireless Cardbus Adapter - TL-WN510G
* IEEE 802.11g wireless CardBus Adapter.
* Up to 54Mbps and fully compatible with 802.11b.
* Extended Range, up to 9 times than the range of normal wireless products.
Complying with IEEE802.11g, the TL-WN510G adopts TP-LINK Extended Range WLAN transmission technologies, resulting in transmission distances of 2-3 times the normal 11b, 11g products, transmission range is extended 4-9 times.
The TL-WN510G provides multi security protection. Complying with 64/128/152-bit WEP Encryption, WPA/WPA2, IEEE802.1X, TKIP and AES, the TL-WN510G has super-safety data communication ability. With its strong firewall, the TL-WN510G features effective security to protect the wireless network from intruders.
With the internal intellective antenna, the TL-WN510G can adapt to different operational environments and let the user connect to the Wireless network easily. The TL-WN510G also supports Seamless Roaming and is compatible with other 11b, 11g WLAN equipments.
* Complies with IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b
* Adopts TP-LINK Extended Range WLAN transmission technology, transmission distance is 2-3 times of the normal 11b, 11g products, transmission range extended to 4-9 times.
* Transmit Speed Auto-Negotiation, up to 54M
* 32-bit CardBus connector
* Provides 64/128/152-bit WEP Encryption,
* Supports WPA/WPA2, IEEE802.1X, TKIP, AES
* Supports Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP
* Provides simple configuration and supervisor program
* Supports Ad-Hoc/Infrastructure modes
* Internal Intellective Antenna
* Supports Wireless Roaming, can move among different AP and no break
Protocol and Standards IEEE 802.11g; IEEE 802.11b; CSMA/CA with ACK
Interface 32-bit CardBus
Radio Data Rate 54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6/11/5.5/3/2/1Mbps (Auto Rate Sensing)
Spread Spectrum DSSS
Modulation 1M DBPSK;2M DQPSK; 5.5M, 11M CCK; 6M, 9M, 12M, 18M, 24M, 36M, 48M, 54M OFDM;
Indoor up to 100m, outdoor up to 300m (Standard transmission distance, it is limited in an environment).
Indoor up to 200m, Outdoor up to 830m (Adopt 2x to 3x eXtended Range WLAN transmission technology, it is limited in an environment)
Transmit Power 17dBm(Typical)
Data Security WPA/WPA2; 64/128/152 BIT WEP; TKIP/AES
LED Indicator Status
Power Consumption Typically 685mA in full Transmit (TX), 515mA in full Receive (RX)
Safety & Emission FCC, CE
Dimensions 4.5 ×2.1 ×0.2 in.(115 ×54 ×5 mm)
Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~95% non-condensing
Operating System Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
If you find cheaper price than us within Australian websites, please Click here