Cooler Master HTK-002 thermally conductive compounds are grease-like silicone materials,
heavily filled with heat conductive metal oxides.
This combination promotes high thermal conductivity, low bleed and high-temperature stability.
These compounds resist changes in consistency at temperatures up to 177oC (350oF),
maintaining a positive heat sink seal to improve heat transfer from the electronic device to
the heat sink or chassis, thereby, increasing the overall efficiency of the device.
- Suitable for CPUs, mainboard chipsets, VGA cards, etc
- Included Zif Socket Templates ensure correct and easy applying area with various CPU socket types
- Produces an even layer when using included applicator card
- Dielectric (very poor conductor of electric current)
- Wide range of application temperatures
|Specific Gravity (cured):
|Viscosity / Flowability:
||24 months from manufacture date
5.0 x 1015
||4.4 at 100k Hz
||0.02 at 100k Hz
||550 volts/mil; 21.7 kV/mm
If you find cheaper price than us within Australian websites, please Click here