Arctic Alumina thermal adhesive is a two part permanent adhesive for thermal joints in minimum bond line applications. It is not intended to be used between a CPU and the CPU heatsink. On a CPU please use a thermal compound such as Arctic Silver 5
, Ceramique 2
or Arctic Alumina
* Characteristics: Arctic Alumina adhesive uses a layered composite of aluminium oxide and boron nitride.
* Temperature Range: -40C to +150C.
* Pure Electrical Insulator: Arctic Alumina adhesive is a pure electrical insulator, neither electrically conductive nor capacitive.
* Components: A kit of Arctic Alumina thermal adhesive consists of two syringes containing a total of 5 grams of adhesive (2.5 grams each of parts A and B) and a plastic reusable mixing wand.
* Storage: Arctic Alumina thermal adhesive should be kept cold and away from UV light. Arctic Silver recommends refrigerating the unused material and allowing it to come to room temperature prior to use.
* Precaution: Arctic Alumina thermal adhesive is a permanent adhesive.
Would you like to know more? Check out Arctic Silvers full product information
If you find cheaper price than us within Australian websites, please Click here