Established in 1996, Deepcool have produced desktop and server coolers for globally renowned partners such as Dell, Fujitsu & Siemens. Originally inspired by the victory of Deep Blue over chess champion Gary Kasparov, Deepcool founders knew the computer had become our most powerful tool and dreamt their cooling products could attain the same stunning greatness as that ground breaking supercomputer program. Combining their respect for the achievements of Deep Blue with their growing cooling line up, the name Deepcool was coined!Highlights:
* Manufacturers name: Tesseract SW-RD.
* Market orientation: System builder & gaming.
* Case type: Mid tower.
* External colour: Charcoal.
* Internal powder coating colour: Charcoal.
* Case dimensions (LxWxH): 472mm x 210mm x 454mm.
* Material: Steel, rubber & plastic.
* PSU mounting position: Bottom rear.
* 5.25" drive bays (external): 2.
* 3.5" drive bays (external): 0.
* 3.5" drive bays (internal): 4.
* 2.5" drive bays (internal): 3.
* Compatible motherboard sizes: Standard & Micro ATX + Mini ITX.
* Rear expansion slots: 7.
* Rear expansion slot cover type: Standard.
* Case cable management or ducting system: Yes.
* Liquid cooling tubing pass thru holes: 2.
* Liquid cooling internal radiator mounts: 0.
* Included front panel cooling fans: 1x 120mm red LED.
* Included rear panel cooling fans: 1x 120mm red LED.
* Included top panel cooling fans: 0.
* Included side panel cooling fans: 0.
* Total available case fan mounting positions: 6.
* Included AC97 I/O ports: 0.
* Included HD Audio I/O ports: 1.
* Included USB2 I/O ports: 1.
* Included USB3 I/O ports: 1.
* Included e-SATA I/O ports: 0.
* Included IEEE1394 FireWire I/O ports: 0.
* Included I/O port location: Top.
Would you like to know more? Check out the full product information
If you find cheaper price than us within Australian websites, please Click here