The Versa N21 window mid tower chassis features a sleek mirror pane design and supports up to a standard ATX motherboard. The Versa N21 is ideal for space conscious gamers who design with high end hardware and expansion in mind. Additionally, the Versa N21 combines a manageable frame size with extensive options to personalise a computer or gaming system.Highlights:
* Gaming orientated concept.
* Tool free design.
* Hidden IO ports.
* Optimised ventilation.Chassis Details:
* Manufacturers model code: CA-3D9-60M1WA-00.
* Market orientation: Gaming system builder.
* Case type: Mid tower.
* External colour: Black.
* Internal powder coating colour: Black.
* Case dimensions (LxWxH): 513mm x 217mm x 463mm.
* Material: Steel & plastic.
* 5.25" drive bays (external): 1.
* 3.5" drive bays (external): 1.
* 3.5" or 2.5" drive bays (internal): 4.
* Compatible motherboard sizes: Standard & Micro ATX, Mini ITX.
* Rear expansion slots: 7.
* Included front panel cooling fans: 0.
* Included rear panel cooling fans: 1x 120mm.
* Included top panel cooling fans: 0.
* Included side panel cooling fans: 0.
* Total available case fan mounting positions: 5.
* Included AC97 I/O ports: 0.
* Included HD Audio I/O ports: 1.
* Included USB2 I/O ports: 2.
* Included USB3 I/O ports: 1.
* Included e-SATA I/O ports: 0.
* Included IEEE1394 FireWire I/O ports: 0.
* Included I/O port location: Top front.Included 600w PSU connectors:
* 1x 24Pin main power connector.
* 1x 4+4Pin ATX +12v connector.
* 2x 6+2Pin PCI-E connector.
* 5x 5Pin SATA connector.
* 4x 4Pin peripheral connector.
* 1x 4Pin floppy connector.
Would you like to know more? Check out the full product information
If you find cheaper price than us within Australian websites, please Click here