3TB Seagate Enterprise Capacity 3.5\"
$327.00 inc GST
|■ Our stock||1~2 days|
|■ Supplier's stock||12|
|■ Part #||ST3000NM0005||
img-2 Actual product may vary from the image
Seagate ST3000NM0005 Key features
Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD V.5
Capacity-Optimised Enterprise Hard Drive for Bulk-Data Applications
Best Fit Applications
- 1 TB to 8 TB, 3.5-inch enterprise drive with industry-leading conventional magnetic recording (CMR) technology
- Advanced Write Caching feature enables up to 100% performance improvement in random writes over last-generation drive
- 12 Gb/s SAS and SATA 6 Gb/s interfaces in industry-standard formats (512n, 512e and 4Kn) for easy integration into replicated and RAID multi-drive storage servers and systems
- State-of-the-art cache, on-the-fly error-correction algorithms, super parity and end-toend SAS-based data integrity for accurate data storage
- Industry-leading rotational vibration design helps ensure consistent performance in dense multi-drive systems
- Engineered for 24x7 workloads of 550 TB/yr
- Robust performance with dual processors, ramp load technology, top-cover-attached motor and humidity sensor for optimum performance in all chassis
- On-demand PowerBalance™ feature available for lower power/performance in random read/write environments
- Seagate Secure® Self-Encrypting Drive featuring Instant Secure Erase for cost-saving drive retirement and secure data-at-rest protection
- Seagate SeaTools™ diagnostic software to provide drive self-tests ensuring no unnecessary downtime and maximising TCO
- Hyperscale applications/cloud data centres with replicated storage
- Massive scale-out data centres and big data analytics
- High-capacity density RAID storage
- Mainstream enterprise external storage (SAN, NAS, DAS)
- Distributed file systems, including Hadoop and Ceph
- Enterprise backup and restore - D2D, virtual tape
- Seagate recommends validating your configuration with your HBA/RAID controller manufacturer to ensure full capacity capabilities.
- Self-Encrypting Drives (SED) and FIPS 140-2 Validated drives are not available in all models or countries. May require TCG-compliant host or controller support.
Important Note: Product information is acquired from suppliers and relevant manufacturers. Please check directly with the manufacturers for the most up to date information.
While we make every effort to keep this site current and error free, we cannot honour errors which include but are not limited to outdated/incorrect pricing and/or specifications.
Prices and specifications can change without notice. Pictures are for illustration purposes only and are not guaranteed to be completely accurate.
Individual compatibility of items not guaranteed unless installed and tested by our technicians. Please email us with any specific enquiry.
All internal Hard Disk: 1-2 years manufacturer warranty from manufactured date.
External Hard Disk: 1 to 3 years manufacturer warranty depends on model.
RMA available on Seagate official website.
Please also visit A.C.O Warranty Policy and Terms & Conditions.
If you find cheaper price than us within Australian websites, please Click here