600W Seasonic SS-600H2U Active PFC 80+ Power Supply
$232.00 inc GST
|■ Our stock||1~2 days|
|■ Supplier's stock||30|
|■ Part #||PSUSEA600H2U80P||
img-2 Actual product may vary from the image
- Specification compliance: Intel EPS12V
- Forward converter circuit
- High efficiency and reliability for industrial level
- Easy swap connector design
- High reliability ball bearing fan
- Low ripple & noise
- Smart & Silent Fan Control (S2FC)
- Short circuit protection on all outputs
- Over voltage protection
- Over power protection
- 100% hi-pot test
- 100% burn in, high temperature cycled on/off
- PFC harmonics compliance: IEC1000-3-2 /EN61000-3-2 standards
Dimension: L270 x W100 x H70mm
(10.6 x 3.9 x 2.7)
Fan type: 60 x 60mm
Customized modular cables
- Input frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Inrush current, cold start: 100A max.
- Hold up time, full load: 16ms. typical
- Efficiency, 220-240VAC, full load: 83% typical
- Efficiency, 100-120VAC, full load: 80% typical
- Dielectric withstand, input to frame/ ground: 1800VAC, 1sec.
- Dielectric withstand, input to output: 1800VAC, 1sec.
- Line regulation: +/-1% typical
- Load regulation: +/-5% typical
- Cross regulation: +/-5% typical
- Ripple / noise: 1%
- MTBF, full load@25℃ amb. : >100K hours
(Excluding the DC fan)
- Power Factor Correction: Active PFC 99% typical
Safety: CUL, TUV, CB, CCC
EMC: CE, FCC
Important Note: Product information is acquired from suppliers and relevant manufacturers. Please check directly with the manufacturers for the most up to date information.
While we make every effort to keep this site current and error free, we cannot honour errors which include but are not limited to outdated/incorrect pricing and/or specifications.
Prices and specifications can change without notice. Pictures are for illustration purposes only and are not guaranteed to be completely accurate.
Individual compatibility of items not guaranteed unless installed and tested by our technicians. Please email us with any specific enquiry.
If you find cheaper price than us within Australian websites, please Click here