$29.00 inc GST
|■ Our stock||in-stock|
|■ Part #||TL-WR541G||
img-2 Actual product may vary from the image
The TL-WR541G 54Mbps Wireless Router integrates firewall, NAT-router and
Wireless AP. It's design is dedicated to Small Office/Home Office (SOHO)
Wireless network solution. The TL-WR541G 54Mbps Wireless Router will allow
you to connect your network wirelessly better than ever, sharing Internet
Access, files and fun, easily and securely.
With the most attentive wireless security, the TL-WR541G 54Mbps Wireless
Router provides multiple protection measures. It can be set to turn off
wireless network name (SSID) broadcast so that only stations that have the
SSID can be connected. The Router provides wireless LAN 64/128/152-bit WEP
encryption security, and WPA and WPA-PSK authentication and TKIP/AES
encryption security. It also supports VPN pass-through for sensitive data
The TL-WR541G 54Mbps Wireless Router complies with the IEEE802.11g/b
standards and adopts 2x to 3x eXtended Range WLAN transmission technology
so that transmission distance is 2-3 times that of traditional 11g/b
solutions, up to 855.36m tested in China. Transmission range is extended to
4-9 times. It is compatible with all IEEE802.11g and IEEE802.11b products.
The TL-WR541G 54Mbps Wireless Router provides flexible access control. It
has built-in NAT and DHCP server supporting static IP address distributing.
It also supports Virtual Server and DMZ host for Port Triggering needs, as
well as remote management and log so that network administrators can manage
and monitor the network on real time.
The TL-WR541G 54Mbps Wireless Router is easy-to-manage. Quick Setup Wizard
is supported and friendly help messages are provided for every step. So you
can configure it quickly and share Internet access, files and fun.
- Complies with IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u standards
- 1 10/100M Auto-Negotiation WAN RJ45 port, 4 10/100M Auto-Negotiation LAN
- Supports Auto MDI/MDIX
- Adopts 2x to 3x eXtended Range
- Shares data and Internet access for Stations, connecting Internet
through PPPoE on demand and disconnecting when idle
- Supports 54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6/11/5.5/3/2/1Mbps wireless LAN data
- Provides 64/128/152-bit WEP encryption security
- Provides WPA and WPA-PSK authentication and TKIP/AES encryption security
- Provides wireless LAN ACL (Access Control List) filtering
- Built-in NAT and DHCP server supporting static IP address distributing
- Supports Virtual Server, Special Application, and DMZ host
- Built-in firewall supporting IP address filtering, Domain Name
filtering, and MAC address filtering
- Supports TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, ICMP, NAT
- Supports UPnP, Dynamic DNS, Static Routing, VPN pass-through
- Supports Flow Statistics
- Supports ICMP-FLOOD, UDP-FLOOD, TCP-SYN-FLOOD filter
- Ignores Ping packets from WAN or LAN ports
- Supports firmware upgrade
- Supports Remote and Web management
Important Note: Product information is acquired from suppliers and relevant manufacturers. Please check directly with the manufacturers for the most up to date information.
While we make every effort to keep this site current and error free, we cannot honour errors which include but are not limited to outdated/incorrect pricing and/or specifications.
Prices and specifications can change without notice. Pictures are for illustration purposes only and are not guaranteed to be completely accurate.
Individual compatibility of items not guaranteed unless installed and tested by our technicians. Please email us with any specific enquiry.
If you find cheaper price than us within Australian websites, please Click here