22\" SAMSUNG LS22E45KDWV WIDE(16:10) LED
$186.00 inc GST
|■ Our stock||1~2 days|
|■ Supplier's stock||204|
|■ Part #||LS22E45KDWV/XY||
img-2 Actual product may vary from the image
Clear picture quality with fast response time
• Fast 5ms Response Time: See fast on-screen motion clearly and smoothly with less motion blur, judder or ghosting.
• Full HD Resolution: Provides clean and crisp picture quality in 1920x1080 resolution so you can see all of your content clearly.
Easy on the eyes for a more comfortable viewing experience
• Eye Saver Mode: Unlike other colours emitted from screens, blue light wavelengths have a more stimulating effect on the retina, causing eye fatigue. Eye Saver Mode optimises your viewing comfort by smartly reducing blue light emissions at the touch of a button.
• Flicker Free: Flicker Free technology reduces screen flickering for a more comfortable viewing experience
Save energy with energy-efficient features
• SMART Eco Saving: The SE450 reduces power consumption without a noticeable loss in picture quality thanks to eco-saving technology that automatically adjusts the brightness of the screen’s black sections while simultaneously adjusting the RGB gain values.
• Off Timer Plus: The SE450 offers an Off Timer setting that automatically turns off your monitor after a pre-set time, and an Eco Timer setting that turns off your monitor after a pre-set period of inactivity, reducing energy consumption.
Eco-friendly materials for a better environment
• Recycled Plastics: All Samsung business monitors are made of 30% recycled plastics.
• PVC Free: Monitor mechanisms and circuits are constructed without PVC* making for a more eco-friendly device, lessening environmental impact.
• Accessory Packaging: Samsung has reduced the LDPE** in accessory packaging from 100% to 80% by using bio-friendly Tapioca (20%) as an alternative manufacturing material. Samsung packaging is now Vinçotte-certified.
*Some cabling contains PVC.
**LDPE (Low-Density Polyethylene): A thermoplastic made from the monomer ethylene.
A professional ergonomic monitor for truly professional needs
• HAS Stand: An ergonomically designed Height Adjustable Stand allows for flexible height adjustment up to 130mm.
• Tilt: Easily and smoothly tilt the screen forward 25° and backwards 3° for comfortable viewing.
• Swivel: Quickly and easily adjust the screen left or right up to 45° for convenient viewing when working in groups.
• VESA Support: With support for VESA 100 x 100, you can easily mount it on any wall.
Optional mountable USB soundbar
The ability to access multimedia content on workplace devices is becoming increasingly important for businesses. In order to accommodate this need, the Samsung SE650 can be fitted with an optional USB soundbar. Thanks to a seamless mounting system, the soundbar attaches to the back of the monitor to provide the same benefit as a built-in speaker. This convenient add-on delivers quality sound (2.5W) while saving space and keeping your workspace more organized.
Essential connectivity to suit any workspace
No matter your work environment or needs, Samsung monitors ensure the seamless connectivity you’ve come to expect. They come equipped with all of the essential ports you need to get your tasks done, including DVI, D-sub, DP and HDMI ports.
*Port specifications may differ depending on device model and screen size.
Active Display Size (HxV)
473.76(H) x 296.1(V)
Dynamic Contrast Ratio
Pixel Pitch (HxV)
0.282(H) x 0.282(V)
Viewing Angle (H/V)
Color Gamut (NTSC 1976)
HAS(Height Adjustable Stand)
100.0 x100.0 mm
Power Consumption (DPMS)
Set Dimension with Stand (WxHxD)
502.4 x 353.4 x 210.0(MIN), 502.4 x 453.4 x 210.0(MAX)
Set Dimension without Stand (WxHxD)
502.4 x 329.8 x 55.7mm
Package Dimension (WxHxD)
578 x 188 x 416mm
Set Weight with Stand
Set Weight without Stand
D-Sub Cable,DVI Cable
Certification and Compliance
CB（EU): IEC60950-1, EN60950-1, cULus（US,Canada): UL60950-1, KC(Korea): K60950-1, PSB(singapore), Soncap(Negeria), Kucas(Kwuit), SASO(Saudi Arabia): IEC60950-1, CCC(China): GB4943-2011
FCC(USA), IC(Canada): FCC Part15 Subpart B, CE(Europe): EN55022,EN55024, KCC(korean) KN22,KN24, C-tick (Australia): AS/NZS3548(CISPR22), CCC(China): GB9254-2008 GB17625.1-2012
Important Note: Product information is acquired from suppliers and relevant manufacturers. Please check directly with the manufacturers for the most up to date information.
While we make every effort to keep this site current and error free, we cannot honour errors which include but are not limited to outdated/incorrect pricing and/or specifications.
Prices and specifications can change without notice. Pictures are for illustration purposes only and are not guaranteed to be completely accurate.
Individual compatibility of items not guaranteed unless installed and tested by our technicians. Please email us with any specific enquiry.
If you find cheaper price than us within Australian websites, please Click here