Fractal Design Define XLR2 Full Tower Black
$219.00 inc GST
|■ Our stock||1~2 days|
|■ Supplier's stock||2+|
|■ Brand||FRACTAL DESIGN|
|■ Part #||FD-CA-DEFXLR2-BL||
img-2 Actual product may vary from the image
- High density noise-reducing material for an optimal silent case
- Patented ModuVent™ design allowing the user to choose between optimal silence or maximum airflow.
- With a new internal layout and additional PCI expansion slots, it can harbor the most powerful enthusiast systems.
- Both HDD cages can be removed or repositioned - Top HDD cage can be removed or repositioned for increased airflow whereas bottom HDD cage can be repositioned further into the case to allow for front radiator mount.
- The case can fit water cooling equipment in the front, top, rear and bottom without major modifications.
- Three-speed fan controller is strategically integrated in the front panel and supports up to 3 fans
- Three Silent Series R2 fans are included, featuring hydraulic bearings which contribute to a longer life expectancy – Silent Series R2 retail fans now come standard in all cases
- New tool-less front fan holder makes switching front fans a breeze
- ATX, Micro ATX, mini-ITX, E-ATX and XL-ATX motherboard compatibility
- 4 - 5.25" bays
- 8 - 3.5" HDD trays - all compatible with SSDs
- A total of 9 expansion slots
- 3 - ModuVent™ plates – two in the top and one in the side
- 7 - Fan positions (3 fans included)
- Filtered fan slots in front and bottom
- CPU coolers up to 170 mm tall (when no fan is installed in the side panel)
- PSU compatibility: ATX PSUs up to 190 mm deep when using the bottom fan location; when not using this fan location longer PSUs (up to 345 mm deep) can be used
- Graphics card compatibility: Graphics cards up to 330mm in length with the top HDD cage installed - With the top cage removed, graphics cards up to 480mm in length may be installed
- 26 mm of space for cable routing behind the motherboard plate
- Thick rubber grommets on all holes on the motherboard plate
- Colors available: Black Pearl, Titanium Grey
- Case dimensions (WxHxD): 232 x 559 x 560mm
- Net weight: 16.4kg
- Package dimensions (WxHxD): 322 x 637 x 655mm
- Package weight: 19kg
- Front: 1 - 120/140mm fan (included is a hydraulic bearing 140mm Silent Series R2 fan, 1000 RPM speed); 1 - 120/140mm fan (not included)
- Rear: 1 - 120/140mm fan (included is a hydraulic bearing 140mm Silent Series R2 fan, 1000 RPM speed)
- Top: 2 - 120/140mm fans (not included) – positions also support 240/280mm slim radiators
- Bottom: 1 - 120/140mm fan (included is a hydraulic bearing 140mm Silent Series R2 fan, 1000 RPM speed)
- Side: 1 - 120/140mm fan (not included)
- Fan controller: 1 - Integrated fan controller for up to 3 fans (included)
- Water cooling compatibility:
- Front – 240mm radiator when HDD cages are removed or repositioned
- Top – 240 and 280mm when using slim radiators
- Bottom – 120mm radiators
- Rear – 120 and 140mm radiators
- 2 - USB 3.0, 2 - USB 2.0
- Audio in/out
- Power button with LED (blue)
- Reset button
- Fan controller (behind door)
- Define XL R2 computer case
- Accessory box
- User manual
Important Note: Product information is acquired from suppliers and relevant manufacturers. Please check directly with the manufacturers for the most up to date information.
While we make every effort to keep this site current and error free, we cannot honour errors which include but are not limited to outdated/incorrect pricing and/or specifications.
Prices and specifications can change without notice. Pictures are for illustration purposes only and are not guaranteed to be completely accurate.
Individual compatibility of items not guaranteed unless installed and tested by our technicians. Please email us with any specific enquiry.
If you find cheaper price than us within Australian websites, please Click here